Experience Sydney’s coastline like never before!
Rated one of TripAdvisor’s Top 20 Activities in Sydney
Our adventure cruise takes you to the most iconic Australian destinations during a 6-hour day cruise departing Darling Harbour to Botany Bay, Port Hacking and return.
Our purpose built vessel will stop on isolated beaches to allow you to step off and discover our ancient culture with a viewing of Aboriginal rock carvings at Royal National Park, and relive our history by following in the footsteps of James Cook at the exact location where he came ashore in 1770.
All of this in one unforgettable day… and how could we forget to tell you about the delicious lunch with a view!?
There’s so much included!
- Thrilling coastal cliffs adventure cruise
- Cruise from Darling Harbour to Royal National Park and return
- Delicious sit down lunch with premium views
- See all the best sights like the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Sydney Institute of Marine Science and Q Station
- A fully guided and informative tour
- View the first landing site of Lieutenant James Cook
- Be part of a boutique experience with only 30 passengers per trip
- Secluded coastal beach drop-off with time for a swim!
Departing King St Wharf No. 9, Darling Harbour at 10:30am | Returning at 4:30pm
Adult $165 | Child $100 (5-15 years inclusive) | Family $430
Special pricing for Groups of 10 or more.
Please contact (02) 9556 9200 or email us for an unbeatable offer.