Welcome to an adventure that will last you a lifetime. We can’t wait to show you the majestic coastline of Sydney!
Our adventure cruise takes you to the most iconic Australian destinations. Our purpose-built, ocean-going vessel will carry you past the grandeur of the coastal cliffs, Bondi Beach and the famous south coast surf breaks. We will show you where Australia was first claimed and deliver you to the pristine sand of a secluded beach in Australia’s oldest national park.
All of this in one unforgettable day… and how could we forget to tell you about the delicious lunch with a view!?
- Thrilling coastal cliffs adventure cruise
- Cruise from Darling Harbour to Royal National Park and return
- Delicious sit down lunch with premium views
- See all the best sights like the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Sydney Institute of Marine Science and Q Station
- A fully guided and informative tour
- View the first landing site of Lieutenant James Cook
- Be part of a boutique experience with only 30 passengers per trip
- Secluded coastal beach drop-off with time for a swim!
Departing King St Wharf No. 9, Darling Harbour at 10:30am | Returning at 4:30pm
Adult $145 | Child $100 (5-15 years inclusive) | Family $390