This will be an unforgettable experience that will last a lifetime.
What to expect
- See the Humpback whales during their migration
- Whale sighting guarantee
- 3 hour cruise
- Tea & coffee
- Live commentary
What to bring?
- Warm clothes – winter on the water can be cold especially at 60km per hour
- Warm beanie or tie on hat- most of your body heat is lost thru the head and a normal cap may fly off
- Spray/waterproof jacket, to keep you dry in case of rain or sea spray
- Camera – the whales are spontaneous so have your finger ready at any time but make sure it is protected against spray
- Sunglasses- even in winter there is a lot of glare off the water
- Please note for those who suffer with motion sickness consult your doctor before
Children (5-14yrs) $57
Concession $74 (student & pension, valid ID required)
Family $239 (2 adults, 2 children)
Infant (0-4yrs) Free
Whale Watching begins in May.
All available times can be found at the booking screen. Whale watching cruises depart from Eastern Pontoon in Circular Quay.
Passengers are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.
Bookings essential to avoid disappointment!
This cruise is operated by Sydney Adventure Cruises.
Terms & Conditions for cruises can be found here.