Vivid Sydney is a unique annual winter event of light, music, and ideas that illuminates Sydney from late May to mid-June.
Mum, mummy, mother, ma, mama… Today is your day!
Washing, ironing, cooking cleaning… a mother’s work is never done! From the moment she wakes till her head hits the pillow mum’s on call 24/7, and whilst we love our mums every day, Mother’s Day is the one day per year that we all stop and recognise the amazing woman in our lives.
In celebration of all the great mother’s, step mothers, mother’s in law, grandmothers, aunties, sisters and friends, Fantasea Cruising invites you to indulge mum in a couple of relaxing hours taking in the Sydney Harbour sights, grazing on sweet and savoury goodness with all the tea, coffee and hot chocolate you can drink, featuring our favoured solo Aussie musician Darren Rolling Keys.
If you’re looking for a memorable way to spend the day, why not get out of the house and into the city and let us add a little Fantasea to mums’ special day!
- 2 hours aboard Fantasea Cruising’s flagship catamaran Catalina
- Fantasea’s High Tea inspired buffet
- Assortment of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase from our friendly crew at the on board bar (please note our bar is cashless, card payments only)
- Sydney Harbour highlights including Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison, Luna Park and many more
- Great onboard atmosphere
- Countless selfie opportunities with famous Sydney Harbour landmarks
FETA AND SUNDRIED TOMATO TARTLET
in an olive and rosemary tart shell
SWEET CORN BLINIS
topped with Smoked salmon, caper cream and dill
LUXURY FINGER SANDWICHES
FRENCH LEMON MERGINGUE TARTS
with seasonal fruits
orange and almond
served with jam and double cream
- Recently refurbished
- Fixed table and chairs as well as lux booth seating
- 360º views from the sky deck
- Fixed seating on the upper aft viewing deck
- Spacious fore and aft decks
- Climate controlled air conditioning
- FREE ‘WIFI’ available
- Six modern marine toilets, 1 with wheelchair accessibility