Celebrate the night in style with unforgettable New Year’s Eve Cruises on Sydney Harbour with Fantasea Cruising.
On the 26th of January every year, Australians come together to celebrate their national day. This date celebrates the anniversary of the arrival of the First Fleet from Great Britain.
Your Cruise Includes:
- Watch the Ferrython, Tug and Yacht ballet, Tall Ships race, Harbour Parade, and much more
- Experience incredible insight into Australian culture
Celebrate Australia Day Like a Local – on the harbour!
Taken as an opportunity to reflect on the nation’s vast diversity and great achievements, there is no better way to celebrate than an Australia Day cruise on the glorious Sydney Harbour!
Come aboard our three-hour Australia Day cruise. Watch the Ferrython, Tug and Yacht ballet, Tall Ships race, Harbour Parade, and many more events happening throughout the day. Feel the atmosphere rush across the harbour as we position ourselves to view all the excitement of this memorable day.
On this Australia Day cruise you enjoy Sydney Harbour’s most authentic experience. We will show you the most noteworthy and magnificent sights in Sydney. Furthermore, insightful commentary from our experienced hosts educates and amazes, guiding you through Australia’s rich and diverse history.
With a variety of classic local touches, you experience a sense of real Aussie culture on this cruise. Book now and be our guest on one of Sydney Harbour’s most exciting days!
- Tour Inclusions
• Experience Sydney’s iconic landmarks from an extraordinary perspective
• Watch the Ferrython, Tug and Yacht ballet, Tall Ships race, Harbour Parade and much more
• Experience incredible insight into Australian culture
• This insightful tour is guided and commentated by an experienced host
• Modern catamaran with outside viewing areas
• A light lunch and drink is included
- General Information
Departure Location Departure Time Duration Darling Harbour 10:00 AM to 10:15 AM 3 Hours
Activity Time Sydney Festival’s Ferrython 10:45 AM – 11:30 AM Salute to Australia 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM The Tug and Yacht Ballet 12:05 PM – 12:15 PM Sydney’s Iconic Vessels Parade 12:45 PM – 02:00 PM The Tall Ships Race 01:00 PM – 01:45 PM