Celebrate the night in style with unforgettable New Year’s Eve Cruises on Sydney Harbour with Fantasea Cruising.
Celebrate Australia Day Like a Local – on the finest harbour in the world!
There are not many things more Australian than spending Australia Day amongst the famous landmarks on iconic Sydney Harbour… except maybe vegemite toast! Join us as we get into the ‘Aussie Spirit’ to celebrate the nations vast diversity and symbolic achievements!
Spend four glorious hours with the Fantasea crew as we revel in all that Sydney Harbour has to offer. Cheer on your favourite ferry as they compete for the elusive title, block your ears as the 21 Gun Salute is fired from North Sydney under the bridge, watch the Tug and Yacht Ballet in awe of nautical precision as a fleet of yachts, personal watercraft, tugboats and ferries tack in unison.
Fantasea Cruising’s Australia Day cruise will be awash with the atmosphere and excitement of this memorable day. Let us give you an Australia Day experience from the perspective of those who live and breathe Sydney Harbour.
Sydney Harbour Activities
10.45am – 11.30am Ferrython
11.45am Salute to Australia
12.05pm Tug & Yacht Ballet
12.15pm Navy Helicopter Flypast Over
12.45–2pm Australia Day Harbour Parade
1–1.30pm Tall Ships Race
1.30pm 183rd Australia Day Regatta
2.00pm Red Berets: Australian Army Parachute Display
Best Dressed “As Aussie as” Competition
Calling all Sheila’s, blokes and happy little vegemite’s!
It’s set to be a scorcher in the big smoke, so don’t do ya’ block, escape every man and his dog, grab your cobber and crack a tinny as Fantasea Cruising deliver the goods cruising right under the Coat hanger…
Get into the spirit of what it means to be an Australian and pay tribute to your favourite Aussie Icon. Dust off your flannie, slap on temporary tats, zinc up your nose and Bob’s your uncle! Give it a crack and let your inner bogan shine, it’s going to be the Cat’s pyjamas!
Are your photos instagood or Facebook famous?
- Package Inclusions
• 4 hours aboard Fantasea Cruising’s flagship catamaran Catalina
• Be amazed by the precise movements of the Tug and Yacht Ballet
• Look to the skies for a squadron of the Red Berets and a fly past by the Royal Australian Air Force.
• Relish in the great views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House
• Enjoy a light lunch and a beverage on board with the option to purchase additional drinks and snacks from our friendly crew at the onboard bar.
• Great onboard atmosphere complimented by live musical act onboard.
• Best dressed “As Aussie as” competition with three exciting prizes up for grabs!
- Vessel Features
• Plentiful seating arrangements
• Spacious viewing decks
• Licensed bar
• Climate controlled air conditioning
• FREE WIFI available
• PA and sound system
• Multiple modern marine toilets, some vessels with wheelchair accessibility
How long will the cruise be?
- The proposed charter duration is 4 hours.
How do I check in?
- Please bring a printed copy of your confirmation and check in with one of our team at the Fantasea Cruising, Darling Harbour store located at Pier 26, beneath Helm Bar.
- At check-in you will receive a boarding pass for your vessel
- Boarding Passes will be available for collection from 9:30am on the day of travel. Please note that you will not be able to check in prior to this date.
- Once you have checked-in, staff will direct you to the boarding wharf where you will meet the vessel.
What if I can’t print out my ticket/s?
- Whilst we do recommend printing your tickets for ease of check-in, if for any reason you cannot print your tickets please bring along your email booking confirmation or provide check-in staff with your name and booking reference number – have your ID handy just in case.
What time should I arrive?
- We recommend you arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
What should I wear?
- Comfortable weather appropriate clothing and footwear. Sun protection is a must even on overcast days.
Is there anything else I should bring?
- Your camera.
- Cash. eftpos facilities are available but can be limited.
Is the boat suitable for children?
- Yes, the Fantasea Catamarans are family friendly, children must always be supervised by an adult. Please Note: an infant, regardless of age is considered a passenger.
Can I BYO?
- A light lunch is provided but you are welcome to bring your own lunch as well. As a licensed venue BYO BEVERAGES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
What is the light lunch?
- Our custom deluxe lunch boxes contain:
3 Ribbon sandwich| mini brioche slider | tub yogurt w’ berries | cheese & crackers
Sandwich fillings may include: Roast beef and swiss cheese | Chicken & herb mayo | egg and mayo
Brioche Slider filling: Roast veg, fetta and pesto brioche
How many people will be on board?
- Each vessel will be capped to the appropriate number of guests for both comfort and safety. If you would like to know exactly how many guests will be on board the vessel you are booking please speak to one of our friendly team members.
Will the boat go out of the heads?
- We do not leave Sydney Harbour on our Australia Day Cruise.
very good cruise. the crew were friendly and professional led by Lisa being a great hostess. more and better food than i expected. the boat was not overbooked so there was plenty of opportunity to go anywhere on it to view whatever was happening on the harbour. they showed good client service and flexibility in asking the passengers whether we would be happy to stay out on the water for an extra 20 odd minutes to watch the end of the tall ship race. even though we are local sydneysiders, we would go again next year or the year after.” – Nicholas M | Jan 16 A Viator reviewer Read this review on Trip Advisor
Best place to be on Australia Day for the harbour events. Captain put the boat in the right place for everything, even stayed out an extra half hour to complete one of the races. Couldn’t fault it.” – Alice F | Jan 16 A Viator reviewer Read this review on Trip Advisor