Vivid Sydney is a unique annual winter event of light, music, and ideas that illuminates Sydney from late May to mid-June.
With this Vivid and Whale Watching Sydney Package Tour you are set to have an unforgettable experience in Sydney with spectacular photos to prove it.
Your Cruise in Sydney Includes:
- See the Opera House and Harbour Bridge as they are transformed into spectacular canvas boards of light, music, and 3D projections
- Fully hosted whale watching experience with friendly and professional crew
- A complimentary drink included
Like many humans, whales prefer to spend their winters in Australia. From the end of May until as late as December, pods of humpback whales fill Australia’s oceans as they migrate to mate and eventually give birth to calves. Fantasea is dedicated not only to making sure you reach the Pacific’s “Whale Highway” in record time, but to providing you with a comfortable and memorable boating experience as well. Vivid Sydney night cruises include a complimentary welcome drink and a stunning evening view of Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Harbour Lights, Taronga Zoo, the Botanical Gardens, and Walsh Bay. The Vivid and Whale Watching Package allows you to take in both these giants as well as the largest outdoor light show in the world for only $99.
Cruise 1: Hop aboard the large catamaran and enjoy complimentary refreshments while you cruise around Vivid Sydney for a 60- minute cruise from Darling Harbour to Fort Denison past the Botanical Gardens and a slow cruise around the Opera House taking in the light show from every angle, a view only possible from the water.
Cruise 2: Fantasea’s Whale Watching Cruise is one of the most popular Sydney Harbour cruise deals, nature lovers from every corner of the globe flock here just like the whales each winter to make the most of the experience, often glimpsing other wildlife such as dolphins and fairy penguins. The international community has done such a great job with whale conservation that 2018 is set to top 20,000 leviathan visitors, making it the busiest year to date. On our boats, you’ll find two spacious viewing decks that offer the ideal vantage point from which to spy on your giant photogenic prey.
*To use the Vivid and Whale watching package ticket, choose your Vivid tour. To redeem your whale watching voucher contact our office via e-mail or phone and quote your reference number your Whale tour is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Vivid Inclusions
- A unique perspective and great photo opportunities
- See Opera House, Harbour Bridge as they are transformed into spectacular canvas boards of light, music and 3D projections
- A complimentary drink included
- Fully licensed bar with drinks and snacks available for cash and card purchase
- Whale Watching Inclusions
- Fully hosted Whale Watching experience with friendly and professional crew
- Iconic sights of Sydney Harbour with unique photo opportunities
- Snacks and refreshments available for cash and card purchase
- Complimentary tea and coffee inside the harbour only
- Ultra-modern catamaran with two large open deck viewing areas
- Humpback Whales, Southern Rights, Dolphins, and variety of birds
- Vivid Timetable
Fantasea Joy Bar Fantasea Catalina Monday to Sunday 6:00 PM & 7:30 PM N/A Saturdays and 25th May & 10th June N/A 7:00 PM Cruise Duration 60 Minutes 60 Minutes
- Whale Watching Timetables
Darling Harbour (King Street Wharf 8) – 3 Hour Cruise
Days Time(s) Monday – Thursday 1:30 PM Friday – Sunday 9:30 AM & 1:30 PM
Circular Quay (Eastern Pontoon) – 2.25 Hour Cruise
Days Time(s) Monday – Thursday 2:00 PM Friday – Sunday 10:00 AM & 2:00 PM