Celebrate New Year’s Eve with an express cruise on Sydney Harbour to watch one of the most spectacular fireworks displays in the world.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with this Premium Cruise on Ocean Dreaming 2 to watch one of the most spectacular fireworks displays in the world.
- Departs from Darling Harbour – Aquarium Wharf at 6:30pm
- 6.5 hour cruise (approx.) to watch the 9pm and midnight fireworks
- 3 levels of outside Viewing Area
- BYO & Licensed bar onboard
Premium 6.5hr Fireworks Cruise on Sydney Harbour – Departs from Darling Harbour – Aquarium Wharf at 6:30pm.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with our Premium fireworks cruise, departing at 6:30pm from Darling Harbour – Aquarium Wharf with ample time to get into a great position on Sydney Harbour for the most spectacular fireworks displays in the world.
This cruise has a licensed bar onboard and snacks can be purchased. You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks (BYO) as well.
At the stroke of midnight, we will celebrate the start of the new year in spectacular fashion with Sydney’s world-famous fireworks display. A huge range of pyrotechnic effects from across the Sydney Harbour Bridge will illuminate the sky.
Ocean Dreaming 2 will be in a prime position on Sydney Harbour, which ensures us uninterrupted views of the midnight fireworks. Exact location to be confirmed.
Fantasea Cruising has a large fleets of modern and comfortable catamarans, with viewing areas spread out over multiple levels.
Passenger numbers on all cruises are reduced to comply with COVID-19 social distancing requirements, so finding a good vantage point to see the fireworks is guaranteed.
- Climate control interior to ensure maximum comfort
- Comfortable seating available on all 3 levels
- Outside viewing areas over 3 levels
- Toilets on board
- wheelchair accessible
- Vassel capacity limited to comply with COVID-19 social distancing requirements
A great position on Sydney Harbour offers uninterrupted views of the fireworks. Exact 2021 fireworks positions on Sydney Harbour have not been confirmed yet.
In 2019 our vessels were just west of the Sydney Harbour Bridge for Darling Harbour departures and east of the Sydney Harbour Bridge for Manly and Circular Quay departures.
Frequently Asked Question
All of our boats have plenty of outside viewing deck space, which allows you to look up and around to see the fireworks.
Give some consideration to where you will board and disembark the vessel, New Year’s Eve is a busy night generally, so allow plenty of time getting to your departure location.
- If you are staying in the city, choose our Darling Harbour or Circular Quay departures.
- If you are from the northern beaches, choose our Manly departure.
- If you are from the eastern suburbs, choose our Rose Bay departure.
This Premium New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise has a licensed bar onboard and snacks can be purchased. You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks (BYO) as well.