Enjoy a pleasant cruise back to Darling Harbour, then you can sit back and relax at one of our preferred waterfront restaurants and enjoy a two-course lunch with a drink included.
If you’ve ever dreamed of getting up-close and personal with whales in Sydney, now is your chance!
Your Whale Watching Cruise Includes:
- An experienced marine biologist on board
- See the iconic sights of Sydney Harbour with unique photo opportunities
- Complimentary tea and coffee, snacks and refreshments available for purchase
Sydney’s Best Wildlife Adventure
Here in Sydney, we observe the annual migration of humpback whales from May through November. Humpback whales are considered to be the best species for whale watching. Compared to other whales, they are very playful and are often seen tail or fin slapping. You might even be lucky enough to observe 45 tonnes of whale leaping right out of the water on your whale watching cruise in Sydney.
Not only do you get the chance to get up-close and personal with these charismatic creatures on the best whale watching boat in Sydney, but your cruise also includes:
- An experienced marine biologist on board, giving expert explanations about the whales and their behaviour.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable crew performing guidance and commentary, explaining the history and wildlife of Sydney Harbour. If you have a question, we can answer it!
- Plenty of room for viewing – we limit our capacity so everyone gets front row views to the whale show. No crowding or cramped spaces like many other vessels.
- Cruise aboard the newest, largest, and most comfortable whale watching catamaran in Sydney. Our large, safe vessel is stable in all but the highest seas, so no need to worry about being tossed about!
- See the iconic sights of Sydney Harbour with unique photo opportunities – the Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, and more.
- Complimentary tea and coffee while inside the harbour. Snacks and refreshments available for cash and card purchase.
- NEW – Listen to your whales on our new underwater microphone.
*Please inform staff/crew if you suffer from seasickness at the time of booking and boarding the vessel.
- Step Inside The Secret Life Of Whales
Want to overhear what your whales are talking about? Here at Fantasea Cruising, we have an underwater microphone on board so we can hear the whales sing, chat and play! Our Hydrophone is the same model that is used by scientists to investigate whale acoustics around the world. Fantasea is the only whale watching boat in Sydney to have this technology on board, so if you want to hear your whales then jump on board with Fantasea Cruising Sydney.*
*Hydrophone is used when conditions permit.