One of Sydney’s most famous attractions, Taronga Zoo is home to Australian native wildlife and rare and endangered exotic animals.
Taronga Zoo + Ferry Return Ticket
- Entry to Taronga Zoo
- Access to Sky Safari Cable Car
- Ferry Return Ticket from Darling Harbour, Circular Quay or Watsons Bay
- Adult Book Online - Save 4%
- Child (4-15) Book Online - Save 4%
- Concession Book Online - Save 4%
- Prices shown include a 6% online booking fee. Concession only valid with Australian seniors, pensioners or student card.
One of Sydney’s most famous attractions, the award-winning Taronga Zoo is home to over 4,000 animals, including Australian native wildlife, as well as rare and endangered exotic animals. Overlooking the magnificent Sydney Harbour, the zoo is just 12 minutes from the city by ferry. Open 365 days a year, admission includes daily keeper talks and shows, and access to the Sky Safari, Sydney’s only cable car.
Enjoy the QBE Free-Flight Bird Show overlooking Sydney Harbour, featuring some of the world’s most spectacular birds and be delighted by the Daily Seal Show where Australian and Californian Sea-lions and the New Zealand Fur-seals will impress you with their grace and skill.
Challenge yourself on Taronga’s exciting new sky high adventure, Wild Ropes. Tackle obstacles, cross suspension bridges and soar through the trees while enjoying breath-taking views of Sydney Harbour.
Reach Taronga Zoo from Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and Watsons Bay with Fantasea Cruising. See calendar with days of operation.
Darling Harbour Towards Watsons Bay Darling
– 9:32 9:45 – 10:15 10:32 10:45 11:01 12:20 12:37 12:50 13:06 14:00 14:17 14:30 14:48 15:35 15:52 16:05 16:2190min Sightseeing Cruise60min Sightseeing Cruise Watsons Bay towards Darling Harbour Watsons
Darling Harbour – 9:45 – 10:10 11:01 11:16 11:29 11:43 13:06 13:21 13:34 13:48 14:48 15:03 15:16 15:30 16:21 16:36 16:49 17:03
Drop Off Only
Rated "Excellent" by 200+ Travellers!
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land and waterways on which our business operates. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past, present and emerging.