Cruise into the New Year aboard our flagship vessel – Fantasea Catalina.
Sydney New Years Eve Gold Cruise
This cruise is approximately six hours, two-level decks, with a large semi-sheltered upper deck and relaxed lounge bar environment in the cabin.
Your 2018-2109 New Year’s Eve Sydney Cruise Includes:
- Unlimited wine, beer, and bubbles
- Outside viewing decks with open roof
- Salad bowls, nibbles, substantial canapés, and dessert platters
Celebrate NYE in Style
Being the best spot in Australia to celebrate the coming of a new year, Sydney Harbour offers a great show for guests, with fireworks choreographed and designed to highlight the best of the harbour alongside the popular music of the time. With unlimited bubbles, beer, and wine with nibbles, substantial canapes, and dessert platters, this cruise is designed to offer the most luxurious and intimate New Year’s Eve cruise experience for our guests. Please check our new year’s eve food menu here.
- The cruise includes the extravagant menu of premium bubbles, beer, and wine, and soft drinks.
- Enjoy the mouth-watering food (roving service of canapes starts after boarding) as you experience the 9pm fireworks display and move into position for the main event.
- Relax as you cruise through the harbour. Experience uninterrupted views as you join the Harbour of Light Parade moving through the coveted exclusion zone. Cruise position for the Midnight Fireworks is inside the exclusion zone.
As a member of the Harbour of Light Parade, sit back and relax while you enjoy the 9pm, and 12pm fireworks shows. Fantasea Cruising is a responsible operator and we limit vessel capacity to ensure that you have a comfortable and memorable experience.
- Ambiance music
- Comfortable leather seating
- See both 9pm and midnight fireworks
- Salad Bowls, Nibbles, Substantial Canapes, Dessert Platters included. Download Dinner Menu.
- Two levels of outside viewing decks with open roof
- Unlimited bar with spirits, wine, beer, and bubbles. Click here to see bar menu.
- Vessel Capacity of 120 (limited to 70)
- See Sydney’s most iconic landmarks
Departure Location Darling Harbour Departure Time Approx 6:45pm Duration Approx 6 hours Vessel Capacity 120 Seats Limited For Comfort 70 Restrooms 2 Decks 2