See the majestic beauty of the humpback whale during their migration from Antarctica up the east coast of Australia along with panoramic views of the Palm Beaches idyllic coastline. Join this scenic cruise for an unforgettable close-up look at these amazing creatures as they migrate to warmer seas.
Ever dreamed of getting up close and personal with whales? Humpback whales are considered to be the best species for whale watching, and are also known to be the most acrobatic of all the whale species. Each whale has unique markings on the underside of the tail. No two are the same. Watch as dark figures move just feet from the boat—mother humpbacks gliding through the water with calves by their side. You might even be lucky enough to observe 45 tonnes of whale leaping right out of the water!
Not only will you get the chance to get up close and personal with these charismatic creatures, but your cruise also includes:
- An experienced marine biologist on board, giving expert explanations about the whales and their behaviour
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable crew performing guidance and commentary, explaining the history and wildlife of Sydney’s Northern Beaches. If you have a question, we can answer it!
- Plenty of room for viewing – we limit our capacity so everyone gets front row views to the whale show.
- See the breathtaking sights of Broken Bay and Palm Beach coastline with unique photo opportunities
- Complimentary tea and coffee while inside the heads. Snacks and refreshments available for cash and card purchase.
*please inform staff/crew if you suffer from seasickness at the time of booking and boarding the vessel