Boxing Day Cruise on Ocean Dreaming 2
Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race
- Departs Circular Quay – Wharf 6 at 11:30am
- 3.5 hours aboard Ocean Dreaming 2
- Open Ocean Cruise
- Includes Seafood Buffet
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase from our friendly crew at the on board bar (please note our bar is cashless, card payments only)
- Child (0-15)
Experience the Spectacular Sporting Event of the Year!
Join us as we get amongst the action in the build-up to the most anticipated ocean race on the Australian summer sporting calendar.
The Rolex Sydney to Hobart yacht race has become an icon as yachts from all over the world prepare to take part in the once-a-year adventure. The Sydney to Hobart race is famous both locally and internationally and is considered by many to be the toughest short ocean race in the world. It is an event which sees professionals and amateurs alike compete for the elusive title. On December 26, a fleet of over 90 yachts will jostle into position on Sydney Harbour for the start of the race. Since its inception in 1945, the race has always started on Boxing Day in Sydney Harbour.
Join us aboard Fantasea Cruising’s ‘Boxing Day’ cruise as we witness the start of this classic sporting event, experience what it’s like to be part of this epic race as we chase the competitors out of the heads as far down as *Maroubra!
At Fantasea Cruising we pride ourselves on providing an experience like no other! Boxing Day is one of the most exciting days on Sydney Harbour, and there’s no better way to enjoy it than on one of our Boxing Day cruises.
Includes Seafood Buffet
- Fresh king prawns with lemon and seafood sauce
- Natural oysters lemon
- Cold meat platters Including:
- Roast beef
- Leg ham
- Turkey breast
- Assorted deli meats
- Chutneys & Pickles
- Potato salad
- Rocket salad with pine-nuts, parmesan and cherry tomatoes
- Assorted bread rolls
- Cheese, fruit and crackers
- Tea and coffee
- Anzac biscuits
Fantasea Cruising has a large fleets of modern and comfortable catamarans, with viewing areas spread out over multiple levels.
- Climate control interior cabins to ensure maximum comfort
- Comfortable seating available on both levels
- Outside viewing areas over 3 levels
- Toilets on board
- wheelchair accessible