9pm Fireworks Cruise on Ocean Adventurer
Celebrate New Year’s Eve on Ocean Adventurer to watch the 9pm fireworks on Sydney Harbour
- Departs from Rose Bay at 7:00pm
- 2.25 hour cruise (approx.) to watch the 9pm fireworks
- 2 levels of outside viewing areas
- BYO Food & Licensed Bar
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase from our friendly crew at the on board bar (please note our bar is cashless, card payments only)
2.25hr Fireworks Cruise on Sydney Harbour – Departs from Rose Bay at 7:00pm.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with our kids friendly fireworks cruises, departing at 7:00pm from Rose Bay with ample time to get into a great position on Sydney Harbour for the kids friendly 9pm fireworks.
Ocean Adventurer will be in a prime position on Sydney Harbour, which ensures us uninterrupted views of the fireworks. Exact location to be confirmed.
My Fast Ferry and Fantasea Cruising have large fleets of modern and comfortable catamarans, with viewing areas spread out over multiple levels, so finding a good vantage point to see the fireworks is guaranteed.
- Climate control interior to ensure maximum comfort
- Comfortable seating available on both levels
- Outside viewing areas
- Toilets on board
- Wheelchair accessible
- bar on board
- Vassel capacity limited to comply with COVID-19 social distancing requirements
A great position on Sydney Harbour offers uninterrupted views of the fireworks. Exact 2021 fireworks positions on Sydney Harbour have not been confirmed yet.
In 2019 our vessels were just west of the Sydney Harbour Bridge for Darling Harbour departures and east of the Sydney Harbour Bridge for Manly departures.
Frequently Asked Questions
All of our boats have plenty of outside viewing deck space, which allows you to look up and around to see the fireworks.
Give some consideration to where you will board and disembark the vessel, New Year’s Eve is a busy night generally, so allow plenty of time to get to your departure location
- If you are staying in the city, choose our Darling Harbour or Circular Quay departures.
- If you are from the northern beaches, choose our Manly departure.
- If you are from the eastern suburbs, choose our Rose Bay departure.
This BYO New Year’s Eve Sydney Harbour Cruise allows you to bring your own food and drink.
All of our vessels have an onboard bar at which sparkling wine, red & white wine, a selection of beers, soft drinks and bottled water are available to purchase, however all licensed venues have restrictions on how much we can supply you, which means we (or any other venue) cannot server you to intoxication.