Join us on a fascinating Historical adventure cruise, delving deep into our rich past in this pristine waterway. Escape and be transported in time with Fantasea.
Your Pittwater Past & Present Cruise Includes:
- A hosted experience
- Complimentary snack
- Short stop at Currawong Beach
- 3 hour cruise from Palm Beach
- Child Ages 4-15
- Concession Ages 65 and over
- Family Special Rate 2 Adults + 2 Children. Price per person. Final price is $195
Hear the Many Fascinating Stories About the People and Places in this Beautiful Part of Sydney’s North…
Pittwater Past and Present is a fully hosted morning cruise departing from Palm Beach to sail through picturesque areas of Pittwater, including Church Point, Lovett Bay and Scotland Island. Along the way your guide will point out historical landmarks from Palm Beach to Bayview before you explore the bays and coves surrounding Scotland Island. From Pittwater pirates to famous authors and Australian legends, there are many fascinating stories about the people and the places in this beautiful part of Sydney’s north.
Enjoy a complimentary snack as you relax on board our spacious and modern catamaran while you take in the stunning scenery. The return journey offers the opportunity to see local wildlife with a short stop at Currawong Beach (weather dependent). Grab your camera and explore this unique part of Pittwater which is home to wallabies, goannas and many native birds.
- Central Coast connecting ferry departs from Ettalong at 9:30AM
- Cruise starts at Palm Beach at 10:15AM
- Cruise is hosted and lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Cruise ends at Palm Beach at 1:15PM
- Central Coast connecting ferry departs Palm Beach at 2:00PM