Sydney’s best value whale watching cruise. Reach the open ocean in only 20min from Circular Quay. Watch whales in comfort from the seated sun deck, covered rear deck or air-conditioned internal saloon.
3hr Discovery Cruise on Ocean Dreaming 2
The ultimate whale watching experience on the best boat in Sydney.
3hr Premium Cruise – fastest fleet of whale watching boats in Sydney with superior viewing decks spread out over 3 levels.
15min to the ocean – Don’t waste hours traveling to the whales and back. Minimal time in the harbour, maximum time with whales.
Photographer Onboard – Photos of your cruise are available for sale. Taken by our onboard photographer on Ocean Dreaming 2
- Child (4-15)
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children
- Prices shown include a 6% online booking fee. Concession only valid with Australian seniors, pensioners or student card.
- Departs Darling Harbour – Aquarium Wharf:
- Wednesday – Friday: 11:00
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 and 12:45
- Departs Circular Quay – Wharf 6:
- Wednesday – Friday: 11:30
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 and 13:15
Whale Watching Sydney’s 3hr Discovery Cruise is the best whale watching cruise in Sydney, combining high speed with 3 levels of viewing decks onboard Sydney’s best whale watching vessel Ocean Dreaming 2.
Thanks to the high top speed (almost 30kts) of our flag ship vessel Ocean Dreaming 2, it only takes 15 minutes from Circular Quay to the open ocean. That means less travel time through the harbour and more time watching whales compared to other, slower boats.
Ocean Dreaming 2 is Sydney’s largest purpose-built whale watching vessel. Enjoy unobstructed views from spacious wrap around decks over 3 levels. Check out the open top sun deck, providing 360 degrees of viewing!
Whale Watch in comfort with air-conditioned cabins with large windows and great indoor and outdoor seating. Informative commentary by our experienced crew and onboard multimedia presentations ensure you are fully informed of what to look out for so you can make the most out of this unique experience.
No need to worry if you don’t capture the perfect whale photos as our onboard professional photographer has that covered for you, with photos available for purchase onboard (or pre-purchase during booking).
Tea, coffee and bottled water are included in this cruise. Additional drinks are available for purchase from the onboard licensed bar. If no whales are successfully watched on your cruise, you receive a free return cruise.
- Three levels of outside viewing decks
- Comfortable cushioned seats
- High speed vessel for minimal travel time
- climate controlled cabin
- Purpose built for whale watching
- multimedia presentations on screens
- wheelchair accessible
- Toilets on board (1 disabled)