What to expect on our whale watching cruise!
- 2 hour 45 minutes whale watching cruise aboard our Bondi Boat
- Tea & coffee available
- See the Humpback whales during their migration
- Fantasea Guarantee See a whale or your next whale watching trip is free! (June 01 – Nov 01)
What to bring?
- Warm clothes – winter on the water can be cold especially at 60km per hour
- Warm beanie or tie on hat – most of your body heat is lost through the head and a normal cap may fly off
- Spray/waterproof jacket, to keep you dry in case of rain or sea spray
- Camera – the whales are spontaneous so have your finger ready at any time but make sure it is protected against spray
- Sunglasses- even in winter there is a lot of glare off the water
- Please note for those who suffer with motion sickness consult your doctor before
Students / Pensioners $65
Children (5-15) $50
Infant (0-4yrs) Free
Family Pass $210
Pier 26, Wharf 9, Darling Harbour: 10:30am and 2:00pm
Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon: 11:00am and 2:30pm
Passengers are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.