What to expect
- 2 hour 45 minutes whale watching cruise aboard our Bondi Boat
- Tea & coffee available
- See the Humpback whales during their migration
- Fantasea Guarantee See a whale or your next whale watching trip is free!
What to bring?
- Warm clothes – winter on the water can be cold especially at 60km per hour
- Warm beanie or tie on hat- most of your body heat is lost thru the head and a normal cap may fly off
- Spray/waterproof jacket, to keep you dry in case of rain or sea spray
- Camera – the whales are spontaneous so have your finger ready at any time but make sure it is protected against spray
- Sunglasses- even in winter there is a lot of glare off the water
- Please note for those who suffer with motion sickness consult your doctor before
Students / Pensioners $45
Children (5-15) $35
Infant (0-4yrs) Free
Darling Harbour, King St Wharfs 8 & 9 10:30am and 2:00pm Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon 11:00am and 2:30pm Passengers are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.
Bookings essential to avoid disappointment!
“Fantasea Guarantee” is only valid during the Whale Watching season