Whale Watching has now ended for the year. We look forward to everyone joining us again for the begining of the Whale Watching season in May 2015!
Join Fantasea Adventure Cruising in a celebration of beauty, the grandeur, the fascination of the beautiful hump back whale. This will be an unforgettable experience that will last a lifetime.
What to expect on our whale watching cruise!
- 2 hour 45 minutes whale watching cruise aboard our Bondi Boat
- Tea & coffee available
- See the Humpback whales during their migration
- Fantasea Guarantee See a whale or your next whale watching trip is free!
What to bring?
- Warm clothes – winter on the water can be cold especially at 60km per hour
- Warm beanie or tie on hat – most of your body heat is lost through the head and a normal cap may fly off
- Spray/waterproof jacket, to keep you dry in case of rain or sea spray
- Camera – the whales are spontaneous so have your finger ready at any time but make sure it is protected against spray
- Sunglasses- even in winter there is a lot of glare off the water
- Please note for those who suffer with motion sickness consult your doctor before
Students / Pensioners $45
Children (5-15) $35
Infant (0-4yrs) Free
Pier 26, Wharf 9, Darling Harbour: 10:30am and 2:00pm
Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon: 11:00am and 2:30pm
Passengers are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.